Note: Please measure your barrels outer diameter before ordering. Compare with the sizes below. There maybe a change in their barrel anodizing which is causing the OD to be a little larger.
- Made of steel
- M18x1 threads compatible with .357 Ronin or Emperor with M18x1 endcap
- Comes with black anodized Aluminum thread protector
- Adapters are tight fit and have two set screws (M4) to help secure to the barrel
- Very tight fit, may require some sanding inside the adapter
- Uses 2mm hex keys for set screws
I would recommend putting a thin film of blue loctite on the barrel then slide on the adapter. Let it set overnight.
The following are the inner diameter for my adapters:
.257 = Use Condor adapter here
.308/357 = 16mm or .625 inches "A34"
.308/.357 = 17mm or .67inches "A95"
.457 = .707 to .71 inches
Two sizes for .50 (please use a caliper and measure your barrel's outer diameter)
.50 = 18.83 mm
.50 = 19.1 mm