1.6 x 4.25 inches TATSU
Tatsu, or Dragon in Japanese, will be a great addition for shooters who need to take the bark out of their gun yet keep the overall length short. This is a smaller version of the popular Sumo.
- Available in .177/.22, .22/.25 and .25/.30
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- Precision CNC'd by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No hex key or torch needed to perform maintenance.
- Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weight is just 4.1 oz
- Comes with protective red tube for easy transport and storage.
*Note: If you see white lines on the inside of the front cap, that's ok. Those were caused by the prongs holding the pieces while anodizing. They are not pellet clippings.
*Airgun use only, will not ship outside of the US
*International Customers, please be aware that if you add this to your cart, there will not be an option to ship your items. If you have other items that are non-restricted, they won't show up either until you remove the restricted item from your cart.