Umarex Gauntlet Short Shroud with 1/2 x 20 Adapter
This shroud is 3 inches shorter than OEM. I removed the plastic baffle that came with the gun and added a 1/2 x 20 adapter. This allows you to put a bigger suppressor in the front and make this gun super quiet. I highly recommend the Tatsu. All you will hear is the hammer spring. Overall length is 23 inches.
You will need the OEM spring.
- 23 inches overall
- Matte black anodize
Other things to consider:
1. Remove the factory shroud by turning the shroud counter clockwise
2. You won't need the factory black baffle but hang on to the spring
3. Remove factory air stripper by pulling it off
4. Put the o'ring onto the DonnyFL air stripper
5. Slide the air stripper onto the barrel
6. Take the short shroud and drop the factory spring down the shroud towards the side that has the adapter
7. Apply some silicone grease onto the air stripper o'ring
8. Slide short shroud over the barrel, once you're at threaded part in the rear, turn clockwise to tighten.
To install a suppressor, remove the thread protector from the shroud. Screw on the suppressor.
Very important that you include the factory spring, it holds the air stripper in place. Without it, the stripper will fall off and block the exit hole.