Edgun R3M and R3 Degasser tool #M39
This tool makes degassing the Edgun R3M and R3 safe and easy. It also acan also be used to pull out the regulator.
- before screwing the tool onto the Edgun, back out the screw a little to allow the valve pin to go into the tool.
- screw the tool onto the valve
- Using the blue knob slowly screw into valve pin. You'll start to hear a hissing noise and that's the air being released.
- once empty, your gauge should be down to zero
- to remove the regulator, make sure the gun is completely empty. Unscrew the screws holding the regulator in place.
- Once all the screws are out, screw the degasser tool onto the valve and pull it out of the air tube