Umarex Hammer Kit #S56
*Note: This gun has a very loud mechanical and valve noise. The suppressor and shroud will lower the muzzle noise but since your ear is next to the action, you'll still hear a lot of noise.
- shroud adapter to convert to M18x1 (A60)
- 2 in OD shroud that slides over factory shroud.
- muzzle break
- .50 cal Emperor to make it even quieter!
- made of 6061 T6 aluminum
- matte black anodized
- 1.2 lbs with muzzle break
- remove the factory shroud by grabbing onto the shroud by the front cap. When you turn the shroud counter clockwise, that should loosen the front cap. The shroud is free floating, there are no threads in it. Important thing is to remove the front cap.
- once shroud is off, put a few drops of red loctite onto the barrel thread.
- put the shroud back on
- now take new shroud adapter and tighten onto barrel. Let it dry for a few minutes
- remove thread protector on shroud adapter
- take the new larger shroud and slide over factory shroud. Once all the way through, start tightening the outer shroud by turning clockwise
- to swap the muzzle break for Emperor, remove the muzzle break and screw on Emperor
*International Customers, please be aware that if you add this to your cart, there will not be an option to ship your items. If you have other items that are non-restricted, they won't show up either until you remove the restricted item from your cart.